Eli is obsessed with Toy Story. He got all the characters for Christmas and they go everywhere with him. He loves to line them up and watch the movies with all his "friends".
Eli loves Oreos. His best friend is Jude. Noah is his mortal enemy at the moment. He is constantly asking everyone to play with him. He loves play-doh and art projects. He has greatly increased his list of foods - so we are moving past some of our sensory issues. He crawls in our bed every morning at 5 am to sleep the last hour with us. I let him get away with it because he's so adorable. He likes to bowl, watch movies, play video games and be with his brothers. He's affectionate and loving.
I am so thankful I have 2 more years of half day school with this guy. He's my side kick.


No comments:
Post a Comment